Social Media Marketing
What We Are Looking For
BubbleLocal is looking for a talented intern to work as a social media manager.
Our ideal candidate understands the power of social media in marketing and how to engage and entertain the target audience with creative multimedia content. You will need to be professional, proactive and resourceful when developing social media strategies that facilitate increased engagement with online communities.
As an intern, you will learn to use a variety of social media platforms for marketing and building brand awareness. You will also become proficient at efficiently managing multiple client profiles using the latest available social media tools.
Who We Are
We are BubbleLocal, a digital marketing startup in Bournemouth, founded in 2017. We develop and implement online marketing strategies for businesses. We work with businesses nationwide and internationally. We have a strong vision, and it’s carried out by a tight-knit, talented and diverse team.
Work Hard, Play Hard
At BubbleLocal balance is important to us. Growing our people is just as important as building the best service possible. We have carefully cultivated our team, and we are always looking for new talent to join our company.
What You Will Learn
- Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement.
- Manage all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other relevant social channels.
- Create compelling content that will be shared by influencers.
- Creative feedback and viral loops between our Facebook Page, Twitter, and blog accounts.
- Assist our Marketing and SEO campaigns with social media support.
- Build and maintain relationships with influencers across platforms.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Monitor and report on performance on social media engagement and performance.
- Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Background in Marketing, Communication, Journalism, or other related disciplines.
- A solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms.
- Enjoy taking part in the current landscape of social, and love taking part in relevant conversations that interest you.
- Strong editing and writing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to using effective storytelling techniques.
- Online community management skills to strike the balance between publicity and stimulating direct discussion with potential and actual customers.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, unstructured environment
- Interns will be required to work at least 25 hours per week at the office.
- This is a paid internship at a minimum of 3-6 months contract with an opportunity for a permanent role.
Content Marketing Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and enthusiastic intern. It will suit a recent graduate or a student on a gap year who would like to gain invaluable experience in a fast-paced agency. This is a hands-on position where you will be involved in all aspects of copywriting, from taking briefs and creating engaging content, to learning how to produce SEO friendly content for a range of clients across different industries. A passion and enthusiasm to learn and develop your copywriting skills is a must. This is a brilliant internship if you are looking to kickstart your career in Marketing and Copywriting with excellent training provided. The successful candidate will be working on campaigns for a wide range of international clients.
What you will learn
- Learn how to optimize copy for the greatest online presence
- Create engaging copy for a variety of clients
- Understand client briefs
- learn how to adopt different tones of voices
- Give your creative input for copy
- Discover how to measure the success of content
- Implementation of SEO strategies
- Link building and guest posts
- Management of affiliate campaigns
- Learn to use various Digital Marketing tools
- Various agency administrative duties
Desired Skills and Experience
- The ideal intern will think outside the box, being able to implement their ideas independently, and as a part of the team
- Previous experience in content writing is desirable
- An interest in SEO and Online Marketing
- A flexible writer who can revise, rethink, and retool after receiving feedback
- An excellent researcher with great problem-solving skills